GSWeb warrants its products to be free from defect in materials or workmanship for a period of (1) one year during normal use and installation and in accordance with our published specifications. Additional limited warranties cover the Products against defects caused by deterioration affecting the structural integrity of the equipment during the following periods starting from the date of installation:
- Life time limited warranty on aluminum and steel posts, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects, and providing that proper maintenance was performed on rotating parts according to Manufacturer’s instruction.
- 25 year limited warranty on moulded aluminum parts, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects.
- 20 year limited warranty on cable breakage, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects.
- 15 year limited warranty on tubular aluminum and steel components, and aluminum and stainless steel connectors, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects.
- 15 year limited warranty on PVC-coated steel decks, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects.
- 15 year limited warranty on rubber seats or rubber mats for net events, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects.
- 15 year limited warranty on nylon bearings and ring junction pieces, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects.
- 5 year limited warranty on nylon bushings and rubber bumper for Rainbow Swings, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects.
- 5 year limited warranty on plastic panels and slide, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects.
- 5 year limited warranty on premature wear of nylon cables, with the exclusion of cosmetic defects. Determination of what constitutes premature wear will be at Manufacturer’s discretion.
Third party's products:
PE Slide, including tubes, is supplied by third party supplier so it may carry their own warranties.
GSWeb warranty is not applied to non-GSWeb manufacturing products.
In normal use condition, our slide supplier doesn't have any responsibilities for installation services performed by third party suppliers.
The warranty stated above is valid only if the structures are erected in conformity with the installation instructions and procedures furnished by GSWeb using approved parts; have been maintained and inspected in accordance with GSWeb’s instructions; have been subjected to normal use for the purpose for which the goods were designed; have not been subjected to vandalism, misuse, neglect or accident; have not been subjected to addition or substitution of parts; and have not been modified, altered, or repaired by persons other than GSWeb or its designees in a any respect which, in the judgment of GSWeb, affects the condition or operation of the structures. This warranty does not cover cosmetic items (such as scratches, dents, marring, fading, discoloring and weathering), paint, normal wear and tear, or damage due to checking and warping.
These warranties cover either replacement or repair, at the Manufacturer’s discretion, of any Products according to the above descriptions. Transportation and installation-on-site costs are not covered by these warranties, except where specific arrangements are made with written consent from the Manufacturer. To make claim under the terms of the Warranty, the Buyer’s written statement of claim, along with a copy of the original invoice, maintenance records, and supporting photographs, must be sent to the below listed address.